It is just amazing how there are so many raw and vegan recipes now and even more wonderful that…
…there are vegan edible cookie dough recipes!
I love how a regular cookie dough recipe is transformed into a healthy cookie dough, thanks to the plant-based ingredients. Honestly, that’s my favorite part about being vegan in the first place: even the vegan desserts are somehow still fueling your body.
Plus it is super helpful that the treats are pre-portioned into cookie dough bites. Now we can get a sweet fix without having to feel guilty about indulging too much.
Believe it or not, there are a lot of healthy edible cookie dough recipes. Many of these vegan edible cookie dough recipes on this list are not only dairy-free, but also use nut butter, seed butter, and pure chocolate chunks, making them good for you.
I hope one of these will become your go-to recipe whenever you need a quick and healthy snack.
Vegan Edible Cookie Dough Recipes
1. Sugar Cookie Dough
Vegan-friendly and gluten-free
No-Bake Sugar Cookie Dough is such a fun and delicious treat. You can add in whatever you like: sprinkles, chocolate chips, or cocoa powder.
- 1 cup heated all-purpose flour (use gluten-free baking flour for gluten-free diets)
- 1/2 cup salted vegan butter (use vegan butter for dairy-free diets), warmed
- 1/2 cup vegan sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2–4 tablespoons vegan sprinkles (optional, for adding color and extra texture)
Get the instructions here: Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
2. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Dairy-free and vegan
This Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the perfect way to get your sweet tooth fix! Not only is it delicious, but it’s also dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. It’s a guilt-free treat for any time your craving classic cookie dough.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil melted and cooled slightly
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/3 Cup Enjoy Life Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Get the instructions here: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
3. Keto Cookie Dough
These vegan keto cookie dough fat bombs will be one of the tastiest, easiest treats you’ll ever make! They feature egg-free, edible cookie dough with gorgeous chocolate drizzle.
- 6 Tbsp. vegan butter (can use coconut oil or non-dairy if needed) – softened
- ¼ Cup Keto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- ⅛ Tsp. Sea Salt
- ⅛ Tsp. Baking Soda – for taste
- ½ tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. Blackstrap Molasses – optional but recommended
- 2-3 Tbsp. Keto Chocolate Chips – or chocolate chips of choice
Get the instructions here: Keto Cookie Dough
4. Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough
Gluten-free and vegan
This Vegan pumpkin cookie dough is incredibly smooth and creamy! It’s quick and easy to make and absolutely delicious. Great as a snack or dessert!
- 1 ½ cups gluten free 1 to 1 all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch nutmeg
- ½ cup Vegan butter or coconut oil, room temperature
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Get the instructions here: Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough
5. Chickpea Cookie Dough
Gluten-free, low carb, and vegan
This healthy chickpea cookie dough recipe is the best guilt-free treat. It’s easy to make and really good!
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup smooth almond butter or cashew butter, unsalted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
Get the instructions here: Chickpea Cookie Dough
6. Cookie Dough Bonbons
If you are a big fan of cookie dough then these Cookie Dough Bonbons will blow your mind! Super easy to make and uber delicious!
- 1 cup of vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of plain applesauce
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of vegan chocolate chips
Get the instructions here: Cookie Dough Bonbons
7. Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
Vegan, low-carb, and gluten-free
These chocolate-covered peanut butter balls are made from real, wholesome ingredients. Made with only 6 ingredients, they are an easy and healthy no-bake dessert that everyone will love!
For the Peanut Butter Dough
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (see notes)
- ½ cup almond flour (see notes)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (also known as coconut palm sugar)
- ⅛ tsp. salt (only add in your peanut butter doesn’t contain salt)
For the Coating
Get the instructions here: Healthy Peanut Butter Balls
8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Bars
Paleo, vegan, low-carb, and gluten-free
For an easier way to enjoy vegan cookie dough, try this edible vegan cookie dough granola bar. It is full of healthy fats and sweetened with dates, a truly guilt-free snack.
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 10 large medjool dates
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- ⅓ cup semisweet mini chocolate chips, or cacao nibs
- pinch fine sea salt
Get the instructions here: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Granola Bars
9. Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls
Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, egg-free, soy-free
A raw cookie dough recipe for chocolate lovers is finally here! These rich and guilt-free cookie dough balls are an edible cookie dough recipe that comes together in five minutes.
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons raw honey, or maple syrup (read my breakdown on sweeteners here)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
Get the instructions here: Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Balls
10. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
All you need is four ingredients to make this peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough. It is a healthy edible cookie dough that you can enjoy anytime you have a peanut buttery chocolate craving!
- 3/4 cup (192 grams) natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons (40 grams) honey (agave nectar for vegan)
- 70 grams almond flour
- 6 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (if dairy-free, use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips)
- a pinch of salt if your peanut butter is unsalted
Get the instructions here: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough