I was recently sent some samples from Detox Your World to play with. I used three of the samples to make some pumpkin chocolate cups and I reserved the Camu Camu Powder for a face mask. Camu Camu is one of the highest concentrated forms of Vitamin C in the world and so it is usually used in a way to boost the immunity. What most people tend to forget, though, is that Vitamin C is an excellent resource for your skin, as well.
How is Vitamin C an excellent skin booster?
Vitamin C can:
- boost collagen production
- help the skin repair itself
- brightens the skin tone
- clear up the skin with its antioxidant properties
Raw Honey can:
- moisturize and soften the skin
- fight infection (including acne) because of its antibacterial properties
- brighten the skin with the natural antioxidants, fighting free radicals