Avocado Herb Pesto with Zoodles
- 2-3 zucchinis
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 handful each of fresh basil, cilantro, parsley
- 1/4 cup of truly sundried tomatoes (not in oil), chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- a pinch of sea salt, to taste
- Use a spiral slicer to make noodles out of your zucchini. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and toss to coat. Place on some paper towels and allow the water to drain while you prepare the sauce. I prefer my noodles to drain for a few hours at room temperature.
- Combine the avocado, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, and a pinch of seat salt in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Once the noodles are dry and soft, toss with the sauce. Add the sundried tomatoes and toss, once more.
**disclosure: if you purchase anything I link to you via Amazon I make a small percentage out of it at no cost to you! So cool for me, so cool for you!