I started this recipe with the hopes of developing a super simple fudge that was very approachable for anyone to make. Simple ingredients. Simple process.
- Press the crust down into your pie dish and place in freezer while you work on the mousse.
- Make the mousse and then pour over the crust. Place back into the freezer.
- Place the banana slices over the top of the mousse until there is a single layer of banana slices.
- Let freeze for a few hours, at least, until everything is fully set.
- When you are ready to serve, dump the coconut whipped cream onto the top mousse layer and spread out. Top with chopped pecans, cacao nibs, coconut shreds … whatever!