Maybe I’m part bird or maybe I’m part rabbit …. I LOVE salads and I’m so fortunate to be excited by a ginormous bowl of greens. Or maybe I’m just uber creative with my dressings …
RAW Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini
- juice from one orange
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons nama shoyu
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Place the tahini in a small bowl and slowly add the oj a little bit at a time as you stir with a fork.
- Stir until everything is mixed evenly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and stir to incorporate.
- I put mine in a small glass jar to begin with and once everything was in I shook it vigorously.