You know what the most satisfying part about this pizza is? It was a success, even with my regular pizza-loving SO. He is not a fan of these “fake” versions of cheat meals, and he’s especially not a fan of, what he calls, “that dehydrator taste”. And even he said this was really good. So for me, I’m over the moon excited to share this with you.
- Take the crust out of the dehydrator when it’s done.
- Pour the drained marinara sauce over the top and spread out, evenly.
- Sprinkle the spinach over the top in an even layer.
- Spread the sauteed veggies over the top, evenly.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, like basil, and sliced tomatoes if you’d like
- Place back into the dehydrator to warm through, 10-15 minutes.