Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie:
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of cookie batter and place on a dehydrator sheet. Flatten, if desired.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees overnight, up to 12 hours, until the desired consistency is achieved.
- When you’re ready to frost the cookies, make the frosting (recipe below).
- Spread the frosting on the cookies, or if making balls, dip the balls in the frosting.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if desired.
- Lay on a flat surface and place in the fridge until the frosting hardens.