Red Enchilada Wraps
- 2-3 large beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon agave
- Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread batter out on a Teflex liner and dehydrate at 104 for about 6-8 hours, until dry but not crisp.
- No need to flip, just peel off and devour when done.
- You can cut this large square into whatever shapes or sizes to suit your cravings!
I took some of my jalapeño macademia spread and blended it with more water to make a cream … I could have blended it more because it turned out thick and chunky ..