Basic Figgy Base:
2-3 T water
- Pulse the crust ingredients in a food processor until chunky.
- Dump the contents into a large tart pan and press down until even.
- Run the dates for the paste in the food processor with a couple tablespoons of water until a paste is formed.
- Add 4-5 fresh figs to the processor and process until smooth.
- Spread the paste atop the crust until it is evenly covered.
- Thinly slice your fresh figs and lay them over the paste in a circular shape, starting from the outside and working your way in.