There is nothing quite so satisfying or fresh as a bowl of zucchini noodles. Don’t believe me? That’s okay. Just give this sauce a try and you will see what I mean. A bowl of noodles can be raw AND filling AND packed with flavor. It’s amazing, hits the spot, and really is just what I need: a no-fuss meal that is deeply satisfying.
Traditional Vegan Spaghetti
- 2-3 whole zucchini spiralized
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes NOT in oil, soaked for a couple hours
- fresh basil leaves
Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)
- Follow the instructions in your spiralizer manual to shred your zucchini.
- Sprinkle your freshly spiralized zoodles with sea salt and gently mix.
- Gently dump your zucchini onto a bed of paper towels or into a strainer in the sink and allow the liquid to drain for about an hour.
- Pat dry to remove excess liquid and salt, and then they are ready to use!
- Drain the sun dried tomatoes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until the mixture is fully incorporated.
- Toss the noodles with tomato sauce and finish with fresh basil as a garnish.
**disclosure: if you purchase anything I link to you via Amazon I make a small percentage out of it at no cost to you! So cool for me, so cool for you!