It’s bound to happen, right? A raw foodie hosting a Green Juice Challenge is just so predictable. But let me tell you how it happened. First, let me share something with you:
- Wash everything thoroughly.
- If not organic, peel everything.
- Chop everything and place into your blender.
- Add the water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Over a very large bowl, hold your nut mylk bag with one hand and pour the blended ingredients into the bag with another.
- Using your free hand, gently squeeze the juice out until there is nothing left to squeeze.
**disclosure: if you purchase anything I link to you via Amazon I make a small percentage out of it at no cost to you! So cool for me, so cool for you!