I mean, look at this. Creamy decadence in a fancy glass. What more could you want on a lazy Sunday?
- 2 cups coconut meat, chopped*
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped**
- 8-10 strawberries, sliced
- 4-6 dried figs, no preservatives
- Take the meat and place in a high speed blender or food processor. Add the coconut water and vanilla and blend until smooth, using your tamper to facilitate blending. (Coconut meat is tough to blend so if you don’t have a high speed blender allow it to be chunky and add more water as needed).
- Set the blended coconut in the fridge to firm up a little bit while you prepare the rest.
- Remove stems from dried figs and slice.
- Layer the dried figs, strawberries, and finally the coconut.
- Add fresh mint for garnish, if you’d like.
**disclosure: if you purchase anything I link to you via Amazon I make a small percentage out of it at no cost to you! So cool for me, so cool for you!
I submitted this recipe to a virtual potluck over at Pure Ella .. check it out here!