I never really got on the peanut butter bandwagon as a kid. I hated PB&J and felt like it was possibly the worst lunch a person could have. I was so spoiled to have a mom that packed my lunch every single day and always had so many different parts to the lunch that it inevitably only made PB&J look lazy and tasteless.
I held onto that baggie of raw peanuts for awhile until I figured out what to do with them. I’ve been playing with ideas for awhile–most of which, I’m sure, will come to fruition–but then I saw this post by The Blonde Vegan on Instagram and I knew immediately what I had to do.
1/4 t vanilla
- Pour the peanut butter into little cups and then place in the freezer to set.
- Prepare the chocolate coating.
- Once the chocolate is ready, pour over the peanut butter.
- Place back in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Move to the fridge until you are ready to eat.
- Top with sea salt and/or peanuts if you’d like.