RAW Banana Cream and Berries
- 1-2 large bananas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, if desired
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup of berries, to add
- Whirl everything (except the berries) in a food processor until a creamy frozen treat forms.
- Stick in the freezer for 20 minutes if needed.
- Toss with your favorite berries and eat!
And that’s it! If you have a Vitamix, use it. Otherwise, a good old-fashioned food processor works beautifully. Break up the frozen bananas a bit so they process evenly. Process until smooth and creamy, just like a soft serve. Some add nut mylk and others add cacao (and even nut butters!). Play with it, make it your own, and listen to your own carnal cravings.
I like to add strawberries and blueberries to mine, like pictured above.
How easy was that?!