Almond Butter Fudge
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (not raw)
- 1 t vanilla
- Bring everything to room temperature to allow for easy mixing.
- Put the wet ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Sift the cacao powder to remove clumps and mix into the wet ingredients.
- Once everything is smooth, pour into a baking dish lined with plastic wrap.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a few hours to harden.
- Serve cool, it will melt if it is out for too long.
- Cacao nibs
- Cacao powder
- Fresh fruit